Calling Out

Jeremiah 33:3- "Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." 

To limit God is to use the same proven methods that have worked in the past over and over again; not letting God work in you to grow in your faith. God is so unpredictable and we will never comprehend that until we fix our eyes on His majesty and actually believe what we say about Him. Sometimes I will say a little pray as in, "Please, God, let Your light shine through me today" and not really believe that He will let His light shine. This is limiting God and not allowing His knowledge, grace, and love flow through me as I thought I always have. God is so amazing and I know He is working in my life right now. But as a sinner and doubtful person, I always need to remind myself to put everything in God's hands because He is the one who will show me great and mighty things if I just ask and believe in it. Empty yourselves before the Lord and allow Him to mold you into His masterpiece. He is willing and waiting for you. Just call to Him.


2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
    I didn’t see a follow widget on this site, but if you put one up...I will gladly follow you publicly as well.

    ReplyDelete

Samantha Metzger 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Samantha Metzger and His. Beloved., 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Samantha and His. Beloved. with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.