Praise God!

Music is a deep emotional stimulant for me. Music definitely moves me in multiple moods. One minute, I can be screaming with joy and the next, tears are crashing down my cheeks. To me, when someone says to worship the Lord, my mind automatically connects to music and dancing/clapping. There's so many ways to worship God but music is the biggest in my life. So, I put a playlist together for ya'll. These songs are so inspiring, uplifting, teaching, sorrowful, prideful(in a good way), filled with happiness; all of the above. God is so miraculous and I love music, especially when He's involved! :) Hope you enjoy(and take time to listen to these songs) (: and have a fantastic week! Be a light to others...they'll appreciate it!

Playlist: LONG LIST! lol I can't help it :)
Show Jesus- Jamie Grace
God Girl- Jamie Grace     <----- One of my faves!
Sovereign Hand- Abbi Walker
This Little Light of Mine- Addison Road
What Do I know Of Holy- Addison Road
Amazing Because It Is- The Almost
Your Love- Brandon Heath
Courageous- Casting Crowns   <----- LOVE!
The Well- Casting Crowns
Wedding Day- Casting Crowns
Want To Be Real- Chris August
Canyons- Chris August
I Will Follow- Chris Tomlin
Jesus Messiah- Chris Tomlin
My Chains Are Gone- Chris Tomlin
What Love Looks Like- Dara Maclean
Captured Me- Flame
Free To Be Me- Francesca Battistelli
Letting Go- Francesca Battistelli
Eyes Wide Open- Jars of Clay
There Will Be A day- Jeremy Camp
Your Love Never Fails- Jesus Culture
Dearly Loved- Jimmy Needham
Control- JJ Heller
What Love Realy Means- JJ Heller
I Refuse- Josh Wilson
Faith Don't Fail- Joy Whitlock
Here- Kari Jode
Steady My Heart- Kari Jode
Blessings- Laura Story
This Is The Day- Laura Story
Healing I Your Arms- Luminate
This Is Love- Luminate
The Motions- Matthew West   <---- great song! 
The Story of Your Life- Matthew West
These Hard Times- Needtobreathe
God's Not Dead- Newsboys   <----------- Faveeeee!
Learning To Be The Light- Newworldson
True Love- Phil Wickham
Heaven Fall Down- Phil Wickham
Treasures- The Rocket Summer
Make A Move- Royal Tailor
The Fight Song- Sanctus Real
Healing Begins- Tenth Avenue North
You Are More- Tenth Avenue North
Love Is Here- Tenth Avenue North
(p.s: I LOVE Tenth Avenue North!)
Revelation- Third Day
Love Pursuit- V. Rose <----- MUST LISTEN!
Cry Holy- V. Rose
Not So Average- V. Rose
Lead Me To The Cross- Hilson United
Good Morning- Mandisa
Stronger- Mandisa


Hope ya'll enjoyed these as much as I do! Peace, love, blessings :)


Muahhhhh,
Sam <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha Metzger 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Samantha Metzger and His. Beloved., 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Samantha and His. Beloved. with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.